PRODUCT REVIEW - Model Co Super Tan Instant Self-tan

Leave a Comment
REVIEW - Model Co Super Tan Instant Self-tan

"Super Tan is designed for anyone looking to get a deep, dark, more intense tan that is streak-free, quick drying and fast developing "


I tried this product yesterday and agree with their sales pitch above... 


You just need to shake the liquid in the can and pump the applicator foamy product into your hand. The mousse was really light and applied easily on my legs, the product had a nice 'tropical' scent & unlike some other fake tanners it wasn't too stinky!


However unfortunately I didn't really like the tan result - the colour was too dark for me and when the colour developed it did have a hint of orange which didn't look natural on my skin tone ....


Now I am pretty fair and the packaging says deep, dark, more intense tan which it certainly gave me. So I'm sure this product will be a good choice for someone who isn't quite as white as me. This product just gave me a deep, dark & more intense tan I needed. 


Recommendation : suitable for people with a more olive skin tone that are looking for a deep summer tan instantly


Has anyone else tried the Model Co Super Tan Instant Self-tan ? Does anyone else want to try this product as they can have the rest of my bottle :) Just let me know...



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig