FREE ZA???

Leave a Comment


FREE gift with purchase on now!



Who doesn't love a FREE gift with purchase promotion???

Currently all LoveMy Makeup stores are running a ZA Cosmetics promo....

Just buy any 2 ZA products & receive a FREE gift worth up to $23.00 <3

I've always liked the ZA range although it can be a little tricky to find it in stores. I'm not quite sure why more shops don't stock their products as they are generally great quality and good value for money.

 Usually LoveMy Makeup has a good selection of the product range although when you find a favourite item it is worth buying a couple just in case they don't have it next time you want it.  So since there is a promo running I suggest you buy anything you need so you get your FREE gift :)

I'll post a review & swatches of a few of my recent purchases over the next day or two but I did buy a few bits to take advance of the promotion

There were 3 free gifts to chose from and I went for the mascara.... I've 'stolen' a  graphic off their website to show the options available :)


Happy shopping...


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig