L.A Girl Pro HD Setting Powder Review

1 comment


I know its always important to set your cream/liquid foundation, but I never did - simply because I didn't like the look of powder on my skin. It often looked dry and too matte for my liking. One of my close friends suggested using a loose powder instead of a pressed powder. 

I didn't want to spend a fortune on something I may not end up using, so I tried the L.A Girl Pro HD Powder. It was affordable and worth a try.

This will be a great option for those looking for a cruelty free brand. L.A Girl cosmetics "do not" test on animals and they have a bunch of other amazing products that I've tried in the past. I've already done swatches on their Auto Lip Liners and Gel Glide Pencils.





Since trialing the L.A Girl Pro powder,I found myself loving it more each day. The powder is so finely milled, it didn't over mattify my skin. It made my pores look "less" noticeable and it certainly made my foundation look a lot smoother. I'm really loving this powder! 

I often get lazy and don't always set my foundation but when I do this has been my go to. It only comes in translucent which I found great, because it would suit most skin tones.

Overall, I would totally recommend this setting powder for those who don't like the look of powder. It doesn't over mattify the skin which is great especially for those who love radiant/dewy skin.

Recently I went shopping in Farmers and came across the Australis HD Setting powder. I had a little play and in my opinion the L.A Girl Pro Setting Powder is an exact dupe for the most expensive Australis product










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. As a make-up beginner, these posts are really great!! Short, sweet, straight to the point - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig