Max Factor 70% Clearance Sale

Leave a Comment
HUGE Max Factor sale at work.... 70% off!

As you know I work at LoveMy Makeup & when I got in this morning I found out we are having a huge Max Factor sale starting today. 

For 1 week only all Max Factor stock is 70% off. I guess they have too much stock & need some more space?

I'm doing a quick post in my lunch break to let all my follow makeup lovers know as this is so AWESOME :)

I've put some bits aside as I'm stocking up on a few of my favourites - of course I won't be able to resist buying a few new bits either.  Hopefully I will get a new blog post up on my purchases this weekend.

Max Factor sale prices are also available at our sister stores - Makeup Clearance Company & on their website. They are pretty great team too so tell them I said hi if you go in!


No fancy signature today...  Lucy xxx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig