Review : Purederm Nose Pore Strips

Leave a Comment

Purederm Nose Pore Strips

Is it weird that I'm excited about this product I recently tried???

Clogged pores and blackheads aren't a very nice topic to blog about but unfortunately they can be an issue for some of us.
 Thorough cleansing and good skincare habits help to minimise or even eliminate these issues but sometimes Nose Pore Strips are required...



I recently tried this brand of Pore Strips for the first time and was very pleased with the results.

PUREDERM Botanical Choice Nose Pore Strips are marketed as a one-step cleansing treatment specifically designed to unclog pores and lift away unwanted blackheads.

In each box there are 6 individually sealed strips and there are very clear, easy to follow instructions on the box. Essentially wash face, apply strip, wait till it dries and then remove. 

In the past I have had varying degrees of success with these sorts of products - strip get stucks, stings to remove, gumminess left on skin etc.

I'm very pleased to confirm that this product was super easy to use, worked well and I will certainly be using the rest of the box :)

Strip was easy to apply, dried without too much waiting, painless removal, no sticky residue and skin felt really good afterwards.

This is definitely a product I would recommend - I tried the 'original' however it comes in 5 different options and next time I'm considering buying the 'Charcoal' to see how it compares.

Anyone else keen to share their Nose Pore Strip experiences????










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig