Win $500 LoveMy Makeup Gift Voucher!

Leave a Comment


heart emoticon heart emoticon
I'm so excited to share this competition with all my loyal followers....

LoveMy Makeup is running a video competition with a $500 LoveMy Makeup gift voucher up for grabs!

Unfortunately as a staff member I can't participate but I would love it if one of you won the prize :)

 All you need to do is film a two minute 'how-to tutorial' on a product stocked at a LoveMy Makeup store. 

Some of my ideas for potential videos (If I could enter!) would be... 

  • 'how to apply fake tan perfectly'
  • 'how to contour in 5 easy steps' 
  • 'how to use my makeup off quickly'
  • 'the best way to wash & dry your brushes'

The LoveMy Makeup team will review all the videos as they receive them. They will then upload them to their Facebook page where your friends and family can vote for you! 

The video with the most votes wins so get tagging, sharing and spreading the word!!
Enter here: http://bit.ly/1UNxgaz

 If you submit a video leave me a comment so I can check it out and then vote for you :)

Good luck



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig