Using Cream Blush

Leave a Comment

USING CREAM BLUSH

 http://www.lovemymakeup.co.nz/products/lagirlvelvetblushstick


I'm a huge fan of cream blushes...  

I realise some people are afraid to use them but I would encourage you to give them a try.


I actually prefer to use a cream blush over a powder product in the cooler winter months as I find it sits really nicely on my skin.


Shock horror but my favourite method of applying cream blush is using my finger tips :)


Make sure your hands are nice & clean then using your 2 middle fingers just pat the blush to pick up some product. 


Smile and apply the blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend the colour back towards your ears. The warmth of your finger tips will help blend the product on you skin.


Start with a little product as remember you can always add more! 


However if you feel you have applied too much colour keep blending and maybe if necessary try using a clean powder brush to gently buff the area using a circular pattern.

So please do give cream blush a go - you may love it too!






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig