Maybelline Colour Elixir Review

Leave a Comment




Hey Everyone!


So today I'm  wearing the wonderful Maybelline Color Elixir gloss in shade 025 Radiant Raspberry.

I love this gloss because it is a really beautiful pigmented gloss without the stickiness.
The applicator wand is in a kind of triangular shape and is really soft not quite like your typical Lip Gloss applicator.

The gloss goes on smoothly and stays on for a good couple of hours. It has a really nice and intense shine which is great for making my lips look big and juicy !

This particular colour is a really classy pink, as I'll call it anyways.
It is not a bright candy pink or a dark pink its more in the middle, it reminds me of the color of one of those real fruit raspberry ice creams that we all like to enjoy in the summer.

If you are after other colors though there are  five more to chose from. 
I highly recommend this product !

Available from LoveMy Makeup stores & make sure you tell the makeup artist helping you that you saw my review on Lucy's blog :)



-Suzie, Makeup Artist for LoveMy Makeup

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig