Favorite OPI Nail Polish

Leave a Comment


(L-R  Pink it through,  Golden waves, French quarter for your thoughts)

These are my top favorite OPI shades out of my entire nail polish collection.
The shades are simple, elegant but go with absolutely any outfit.
I always get my nails professionally done, lets be honest I suck at doing my own
I tend to go for the almond shape nails because I have such short stubby fingers
I find almond nails make my fingers look longer (or am i just imagining that haha)


Pink it through - A Fresh pink shade
Golden waves - The perfect glitter gold shade
French quarter for your thoughts - A cool tone pale gray

These are must have shades in any ones nail polish collection, I always receive
so many compliments when I wear them.
In NZ you can find OPI at Farmers, Pharmacies and Love my Makeup stores.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig