DUPE ALERT - MAC Lipstick

1 comment

MAC vs LA GIRL

 MAC 'Heroine' vs LA Girl  'Love Triangle'



Sometimes it feels ultra depressing when it seems 'everybody else' is wearing MAC lipstick and my budget just can't stretch far enough to afford this luxury :(

Of course it is no secret that MAC has achieved the status of 'holy grail of cosmetics' and has definitely become a status symbol. Their lipsticks with their signature vanilla scent, bullet inspired case and excellent quality have become a favourite of celebrities and girls on the street alike. 

MAC are constantly working on their lipstick range and tempting us with more gorgeous shades...  However if you are keen to achieve the MAC look without blowing your budget I suggest you look towards the many dupes available. 

Dupes (in the makeup world) are a "fantastic alternative" to the original product. While I'm loving purple lipstick just now I couldn't bring myself to pay the big bucks for MAC as I'm not sure this love affair is going to last!




This winter I've been wearing the LA Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick in the shade 'Love Triangle' as a dupe for MAC 'Heroine'...

Have you got a favourite dupe shade for a MAC lipstick?








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I remember when MAC Heroine first came out and it was so hard to find dupes, but heaps of brands do them now! It's such an awesome colour. Do you like the formula of the LA Girl ones?

    ReplyDelete

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig