Too Faced - Mini Haul

Leave a Comment


The word Sephora makes me so happy. 
Especially when a friend went to Hawaii recently and asked if there was anything I wanted from Sephora... The answer is ALWAYS YES!




Sephora is a girls (and sometimes guys!) makeup heaven... 
So many high end products to fawn over. Now I will admit I have never been into a Sephora myself but I am constantly on their website to see what's new. And it has to be said I don't always have the budget either as it can get a bit pricey. But you only live once! 

Here are the Too Faced goodies I got in a recent "haul"

FYI: Now Sephora has an NZ website.... I can feel my bank account in pain just thinking about it!

Born This Way Foundation - Porcelain

This foundation is my new holy grail. I have tried so many foundations in my time so this is a big deal. I love, love, love it! 
It's oil free, great coverage without being cakey and feels like you don't have on foundation. It claims to be a medium to full coverage foundation and build-able. In my opinion I would 100% agree with this. I have oily skin but a friend has also just purchased this and has dry skin and also loves it. 
It is pricey but so worth it!  This is my winter shade... I am still yet to purchase a summer shade as I'm trying to use up what I have! 





Love Flush Blush -

Half the reason I bought this blush was down to the packaging... Its so CUTE! 
Now this blush is PIGMENTED... You barely need to touch the surface of this blush with your brush to get amazing colour pay off. I would recommend you play with this a bit just to get the feel of it as far as the colour  pay off goes. This blush does last a long time on the skin too which is great. 
The range currently has 6 shades to choose from and the packaging matches the blush colour. Other option is the whole range now comes in a super cute palette.  





Mini Chocolate Souleette Bronzer -

I got a pack of 5 mini Too Faced products which I think is a great idea as you can try before you buy the big expensive full size products. This little bronzer is heaven. It smells like chocolate, goes on so smooth and evenly also no orange or grey to be seen. Its a just a nice all round matte bronzer.
Once my small size has gone I would definitely buy the large one.


Mini Melted Lipstick - Melted Fig
This to me is like a liquid lipstick just in a squeeze tube. I had an image that these would be super glossy and highly pigmented due to the name 'melted'. Boy was I wrong. They are highly pigmented but have a matte finish. The formula is great as it doesn't dry out my lips. However it does not last all day. After lunch it was almost gone so I had to reapply so I won't be purchasing these in the full size

Mini Better Than Sex Mascara - Black

I nearly bought the full size of this but read a few bad reviews so changed my mind. Now I wish I hadn't. This stuff is amazing! I am a big mascara girl so I expect a lot from mascara. The brush is full of long bristles which catch and coat the lashes so nicely. It adds a bit of volume and definitely some length. This will be on my list of full sized purchases if I ever get to a Sephora or someone happens to pop over and offer me some space in their suitcase!  

Mini Hangover Primer

I have heard a lot about this primer but as it said 'hydrating' and 'dewy finish' I kind of didn't give it much thought as far as being right for me. I really liked the feel of this primer it was nice and light weight, didn't have a strong fragrance and made my skin feel beautiful.
This primer would be ideal for normal to dry skin as I personally found my makeup didn't last as long as when I used a primer better suited for my oily skin.

Mini Eye Primer


This little guy rocks! You don't need a lot and he works. I like it because it is a cross between a gel and cream, has a little bit of tackiness to it for your eye shadow to stick too and is just so easy to use. It creates and wonderful base for your eye shadow, prevents creases and makes your eye shadow fade proof. Another thing that I enjoyed about this product was the fact it was colourless, so I didn't feel limited to what eye shadows I could use with it.  



This haul is the first time I've tried Too Faced products and I must say I am impressed. I'm am VERY tempted to branch out and try more of their brand, my wallet on the other hand is not so keen.

Keep your eyes peeled for some more hauls as I have been trying out a few new goodies lately



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig