DUPE ALERT : MAC Matte Finish Lipstick - Lady Danger

Leave a Comment

MAC Matte Finish Lipstick in Shade Lady Danger vs.
NYX Matte Lipstick in Shade Pure Red


Image credit - http://beautyproductsaremycardio.com


Quite some time ago I purchased a MAC Matte Finish Lipstick in the shade Lady Danger.... I don't often wear red lipstick but of course everyone needs to own one red lipstick that flatters their skin tone! I found this warm-toned red, super flattering and lovely to wear on a special occasion when I wanted to rock standout lips :)

Unfortunately I mislaid this perfect lipstick and due to budget constraints have not replaced it - even though I would have loved to.

So I did what every sense girl would do and started looking for a more economically replacement. As NYX is now more readily available in NZ I was thrilled to learn that the NYX Matte Lipstick in Pure Red is often recommended as a dupe. So for a small outlay I purchased a new lipstick and agree that it seems to be the perfect dupe for Lady Danger :)

The colour is almost totally identical and it feels great on my lips! Personally I can't really tell any difference between the MAC and NYX lipsticks once I've put them on and both seem to last well on my lips.

Obviously it is lovely to wear MAC lipsticks and they feel luxurious in their little black bullet casing however when you are looking for a cheaper similar product I definitely feel like I've hit the jackpot with the NYX Matte Lipstick.

Do you love dupes as well?  Let me know your favourite....




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig