New Instore! NYX Butter Lipsticks

Leave a Comment


Finally! I've been awaiting this day for so long. We finally got NYX at work yay! We only received these Butter lipsticks in 4 shades but its a start. I've only seen these online and I didn't think to much of them. I thought they were just a "Lip Balm" type lipstick with sheer coverage (which isn't my thing) but boy was I wrong. 

They feel so smooth, creamy and ultra comfortable on the lips (like a lip balm) how ever the colour pay off is amazing and really pigmented. I was so shocked, I want more!

All the shades are popular colours, I know they're going to sell out quick! 

They retail for $9.79 at Lovemy Makeup stores and Makeup Clearance stores. Head down to one of the stores and have a play x


(L-R Licorice, Sweet Tart, Pops Explosif, Snow Cap)


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig