Wet n Wild Haul

Leave a Comment


As you know, Lovemy Makeup stores got a whole bunch of Wet 'N Wild Products in and of
course I grabbed a few bits and bobs to swatch. I was desperately hoping they were going to get the Matte lipsticks but unfortunately not...  but that's ok as there are still heaps of cool choices.  What I did get were two pink lipsticks, eye shadows and a couple of nail polishes. I've swatched everything below :-)


 Left /Nouveau Pink and Right /Hot Paris Pink

They have great pigmentation, really creamy and smooth to apply. They don't have a
strong fragrance to them unless you put them right under your nose lol. The packaging 
feels cheap but the lid snaps on tight so that's all that matters when you are only paying $3.00!


Left: Pink Nouveau  /   Right: Hot Paris Pink


I haven't tried any other shades from these single eye shadows, but this shade I got is
so beautiful! 
Its a taupe brown shade with a warm undertone. Its a beautiful everyday shade
for any eye colour (especially green). Its so buttery and soft with amazing pigmentation. 


Wet n Wild Color Icon Single: Nutty


These eye shadow trio's have been around for a long time and for good reason! 

I first discovered them on Youtube watching Shaaanxo's videos. The most famous palette was "Silent treatment". A lot of beauty gurus raved about that particular palette, because it had all your wearable shades. (that suited everyone). The palette I got was "Walking on Eggshells" which is another beautiful every day palette. It has really good colour pay off, but  I felt they are quite powdery as well. (You may get a bit of fall out so remember to tap your brush before you start applying & I always recommend using a primer first) 
Currently they are only $3.00 so I think it is amazing buying at this price and a whole lot of palette for the money.


Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio: Walking on Eggshells


Wet n Wild "Shine" Nail Colour in 469 Hallucinate



Wet n Wild "Shine" Nail Colour in 449C French White Cream



Wet n Wild "Shine" Nail Colour in 429D Dreamy Poppy


From calling round the other shops yesterday it seems each shop got slightly different stock...  I'm off on a bit of a mission on my day off to see what other Wet 'N Wild bargains I can pick up.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig