Quick Makeup using 5 Products

Leave a Comment


We all have those days where you push the snooze button one too many times or the kids throw a tantrum just when you don't need it. 

We all want to look our best but sometimes "time" just isn't on our side, so here's my quick go to products when I have no time to do a "Full Face of Makeup".

BB Cream is the best thing since sliced bread if you are in a hurry. Most have an SPF and the ones I have tried also have great coverage so skipping the concealer is ok.

My two favs are the Coral Colours BB Cream in True Beige. This range comes in three colours and suit most skin tones.

The other is by ZA. Its a 12 in One BB Cream with SPF. The only downside is that it only comes in one shade but for my skin tone, its bang on.

These you can put on with your hands, a brush or sponge/beauty blender.


  

Because I have oily skin, I can't help popping a quick swipe of powder over my BB Cream. This locks in my BB Cream so it doesn't slide off my face during the day.

I love the ZA Two Way True White Powder in 21. You can use it in so many ways. I tend to go for a big fluffy powder brush or you can use the sponge that it comes with. For extra coverage wet the sponge before picking up the product.

Second is the Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent. The name says it all, a pressed powder for all skin tones with a matte finish! A big fluffy powder brush works best with this product. If you have dry skin you can skip this step.



Next i reach for my blush. A little swipe over the checks to give me some life.

I'm currently obsessed with the NYX baked blush. It has great pigment and just a touch of shimmer to make your checks pop.

If you're not a shimmer girl then the ELF blushes are fab. Very in expensive but have great colour payoff. 


If your not big on blush you could swap this step for bronzer.

Moving onto the Eyes. I Love Mascara! The more the better in my books. I cant leave the house without it and my ALL TIME favourite is the Maybelline One by One Mascara. It lengthens, defines and adds volume all in one. A few coats of this and I'm set! 


Last but not least "Lips". There are SO many options and I could talk about lipsticks till the cows came home BUT we are in a hurry so here is my TOP 3

Maybelline Super Stay 10hr Stain Lip Gloss. This range has a lot of colours to choose from and it being a stain, means only one touch up throughout the day. They are very long wearing, non drying and leave a cushion feel on the lips.

Next is the NYX Butter Lipstick. These are amazingly pigmented and feel so creamy when you apply it. They don't stay on the lips like a stain but the colours are just fab!

Lastly is the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Balm. These guys are a lip balm with a hint of colour. They moisturise the lips so well and with that hint of colour , they just add that little extra omph! 


Now of course if you have a little more time you can add in a few more of your favourites but for me that's it! My Quick Fix Routine when time is not on my side.








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig