My Favourite Purple Lipsticks

Leave a Comment

Going back a few years, no one wore purple lipstick. If you did, no doubt people would think you were weird. Now it seems every one is wearing purple lipstick including me! I'm so in love, I've started a little collection of purple lipsticks. I've done swatches on my favourites!



1. L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint - Coy

The Glazed Lip Paint is a combination of a Lipstick and Lip Gloss. Its has an amazing colour pay off/pigmentation like a lipstick, however the formula is like a gloss/paint. It is best applied with a lip brush and I often wear it over a lip liner.

2. L.A Girl Matte Liquid Lipstick - Stunner

The Matte Liquid Lipstick comes in a "Liquid" formula but dries completely matte after application. This is definitely my favourite formula, I love a matte finish and they're super long wearing.

3. L.A Girl Matte Liquid Lipstick - Black Currant

Same as the lipstick above except a different colour. This is the darkest purple I own, and I absolutely love it! I feel so vampy when I wear it. If you want ideas on how to rock this lipstick, I would keep it very simple. I often wear this lipstick with a simple black winged eyeliner and contoured cheeks.

4. Maybelline Color Sensational - 995 Violet Intrigue

Out of all of them, I would say this is the most "wearable" purple. When I say wearable I mean its more of a toned down purple as appose to bright or bold. It's slightly sheerer and has a satin shine finish. 


Whats your favourite purple lipstick? I need more!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig