How To: Winged Eyeliner

2 comments
Winged Eyeliner is always tricky, but we all want to learn it right? 

Problem solved...  NZ Makeup Artist and Youtube Blogger " Makeup With Jah " will teach you how to do winged eyeliner with this simple step tutorial. 

It's totally fool proof and beginner friendly! 

Jah also mentions the Za Liquid Eyeliner Pen to be one of her all time Favourites. We have it for sale at work and of course I need it in my life pronto! 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Love the tutorial you make it look so easy!!! My right eye has dropped it's lid and looks way more saggy and I have to do my wing at different levels to kind of look even it sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does make it harder, but now your eyeliner skills are more advanced :)

      Delete

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig