BOO! My Top 3 Halloween Tutorials on YouTube this year

Leave a Comment


Every year that I have worked for LoveMy Makeup they have had a HUGE Halloween Party... This year is no different.

All the staff dress up and create crazy makeup to go with their costumes. As each year has gone by everyone keeps bringing out the most amazing creations so I thought I would link my favourite YouTube videos I have seen this year with amazing Halloween makeup to get you inspired

Makeup by Leyla - Vampire

I picked this as it would be fairly simple to re-create. Now you don't have to have the exact products she does, but all the steps are there to create this look!



 Sarocha B - Sugar Skull

I love doing Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls as there are so many different variations. The one below I would consider "pretty" but you could also vamp it up to make it a bit more scary if that's your thing. Also you can use what ever colour you like to create the eye look too.



Glam & Gore - Joker

I choose this tutorial as Glam & Gore is the queen of special effects and creating the most amazing looks. Her channel is amazing and she explains everything so well. Even if you haven't got all the gear to re-create this look you could do something similar with just the basics. 


Let me know what your fav Halloween tutorials are....

Since Halloween is just one day of the year it seems unnecessary to buy lots of special products to achieve the look. Lots of items you already own can be used to create the looks I've shared - use red lipstick instead of fake blood, use lots of black eyeliner, use your smokey eye palette and remember your blending brush is your best friend :)















Last years photo of our team. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig