Colourpop Haul Part 2

1 comment


I did a first impressions on Colourpop a while ago and fell in love with the brand so when I heard the new Ultra Matte Lipsticks were back in stock I asked some of the girls if they wanted to do an order to save on the shipping.....This is what I ended up with


I don't know what magic Colourpop put into their shadows but I love them. 
They are so creamy, pigmented  and easy to use.

Nillionaire is described as a rich warm bronze with tons of gold and multi coloured glitter in a Metallic finish. As soon as I saw the swatch on the website I knew I needed it in my collection.

I have been searching high and low for a beautiful cranberry shade and Drift is my perfect fit. Described as a true cranberry in a pearlized finish, it packs a punch and is such a nice colour.



L to R - Donut, Ouiji, Highball. (Ultra Matte). Toucan, I Heart This Matte (Lippie Stix)

Im obsessed with liquid lipstick at the moment so I had to try Colour pops formula. They are SUPER pigmented and glide on like a dream. The only downside is I found the formula to be quite drying. I would suggest exfoliating your lips the night before and wear a lip balm to bed so you have a nice base for these to sit on. They do last extremely well and for USD $5 you cant go wrong.

I love the Matte formula Lippie Stix so I got two bright coral/pink shades ready for the summer months.

I'm sure we will be doing another order soon so keep your eyes peeled for more hauls. 






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. what a nice blog, please give some addition about the swacth in the lips

    ReplyDelete

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig