Gift Pack Wishlist for Santa!

1 comment

Its coming up to that time of year again. Where does the time go?

As its free to dream I've been quietly stalking the Sephora website to see what some of the high end makeup houses are bringing out for their holiday collections and boy are there some beautiful things to choose from.

Below are three picks I would love to find under my tree this year.......



Too Faced Le Grand Palais



This year Too Faced have gone with a Christmas in Paris theme and I am in love!!!

If Santa was really feeling generous he could leave the whole collection for me but if I had to pick just one it would have to be the Le Grand Palais Set. 

It comes with a gorgeous palette with 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, You cannot buy this palette by itself as it's exclusive to this pack. You also get a mini Better Than Sex mascara, a mini Melted Lipstick, and a mini Shadow Insurance. Just to top it off it comes in this amazing box full of Parisian detail! 

Sephora Favourites Beauty Closet



When I saw this box I feel in love! 

A beautiful box full of beauty essentials picked from Sephora. Its loaded with their go-to powders, lipsticks, nail polishes, primers, oil, eyeliners, eye shadow, bronzers, moisturizers, and so much more! 
This gift set is perfect for any beauty lover or makeup junkie. With well known brands, from Formula X to Bite Beauty to Tarte, this set will keep you prepared for any beauty look. Plus being minis they can go anywhere with you.


Buxom Leave Your Mark
Lip Polish & Lip Cream Set




I have been wanting to try Buxom lip products for so long but I have so may lippies at home,
 I've been good and not bought any more (wonder how long that will last? hehehe)

Just by looking at the picture I would use all bar maybe one of the shades in this kit.
The set has 15 mini sizes of lip polishes and lip creams that let you experiment with tingling, 
lip-plumping looks in nudes, pinks, reds, and plums.

These claim to glide on with a shimmering and glass-smooth finish and sound fantastic!

No prices above for obvious reason :)

What has caught your eye this year with Christmas makeup sets? 






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. My eye is set on the Tarte Glitz palette... can't even deal with how amazing it is.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig