My new summer perfume

Leave a Comment


Moschino - Pink Bouquet

 Moschino Perfume


I've been incredibly spoilt by my lovely friend Betty.... She has just given me the most beautiful bottle of Moschino perfume as a thank you gift!


I hadn't tried Pink Bouquet by Moschino previously and now I'm in love :)  And definitely wanted to let all my followers know about it.


It is the most perfect summer scent - very floral and fresh. Every time I spray it I think of beautiful big bunches of flowers. It is a fun, girly, sweet fragrance which suits me perfectly. Because of the sweetness I think it probably suits younger wearers more than older, more mature wearers.

According to their website it is a 'floral-fruity blend with top notes of bergamot, pineapple sorbet and raspberry. A heart incorporates jasmine, pink lily of the valley, violet and peony petal, while base notes leave a juicy trail of peach, gingerbread and musk.'

My nose isn't quite that sophisticated and I can't make out all those individual scents but I can assure you are blended into a very appealing fragrance :) 

So if you are looking for a new, fun, floral scent for summer I would highly recommend 'Pink Bouquet' by Moschino





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig