Spring is Here, Makeup Haul!

Leave a Comment

When you hear the word "spring" what do you think? I think pops of colour, pastels and flowers. Although I love the trends and shades that come out in winter, I'm glad to say its now spring (bye bye rain) So I recently received a bunch of Collection goodies inspired by spring of course. 

Shimmer Shades - Blushalicious
4 Blushers in 1 Quad. The bottom two shades have very fine shimmers that give a stunning luminous finish to the cheeks, where the top two shades are a little more matte with a soft sheen finish. 



Work the Colour Nail polish - Bare Nude
I really wish I had a lipstick this colour to be honest, its so pretty! Its a dusky rose, nude shade ♡ Its a flat creamy shade, no shimmer or glitters and it also provides opaque coverage in one layer. Please excuse my bad application in the photo



Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil - Vanilla Sky 1 and Vintage Blush 3
The Collection Eyeshadow pencils are velvety soft and easy to blend. These are popular for women on the go because they're quick, easy to apply and fast to blend. They're also popular for those who aren't too advanced with eye makeup and just want something easy to apply.

These two shades are quite versatile and you can use them in many ways:
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes (inner tear duct)
- Highlight under the brow bone to lift the eyes and brows
- Use over the entire eye lid to brighten and/or to add colour



Extreme 24 hr Felt Tip Liner - Purple
I've never owned a purple liquid eyeliner before but I've always wanted one. Purple really compliments green eyes and makes them pop (I have green eyes) I don't often wear purple eye shadow surprisingly, but I love to wear purple eyeliner and purple mascara.  I would say I prefer more of a eggplant purple which perfectly describes the colour of the Collection liquid liner pen. Its so pretty!



Lasting Colour Lipstick - Mango Tango
This colour is beautiful for spring and summer also. Its a hot coral pink (not neon) shade with a sheen finish. The formula is moisturizing, creamy and feels super comfortable on the lips. I find the shade very similar to MAC Vegas Volt.




Who else loves spring?




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig