Urban Decay Naked Palette DUPES / W7

Leave a Comment
I had heard a LOT about these palettes...

Mainly that they were dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. Now if I had an endless bank account I would shell out the USD$54 for the high end ones but unfortunately I have champagne taste on a beer budget.

I purchased these on eBay a while ago and they cost me around NZ $12 - $14  including shipping which I thought was reasonable.


Lightly Toasted is similar to the original Naked Palette. 

These shadows feel nice and buttery at first but do go on the eyelid a bit chalky. I suggest you use an eye shadow primer before applying these shadows. The colour pay off is good, they blend nicely and are build-able. The palette consists of 12 shades ranging in matte and shimmer with some nudes, browns and smokey grays, that can easily take your look from day to night.



In the Nude is close to the Naked 3. 

Again with a range of mattes and shimmers these have a pink to purple tones with a few neutrals too. These have the same texture as lightly toasted but I was obsessed with the Naked 3 when it came out so I just had to get it!
The brush that comes with these palettes is not the best. At a pinch it could do an ok job, but I do recommend using better quality brushes. This will help not only with the application and colour payoff but most importantly blending.


Overall I would recommend these as for the price they are great and there are just so many looks you can create. Also they are a great size so easy to travel with. Have you got one of these??? What are your thoughts???


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig